The Megason Lab is located in the Department of Systems Biology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA. We are located on the quad at Harvard’s Longwood campus.
- Sean’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean’s office: 617.432.7441
- Sean’s assistant, Greg Clark
- phone: 617-432-7089
- email: Greg_Clark@hms.harvard.edu
- Departmental fax: 617.432.5012
Dr. Sean Megason
Department of Systems Biology
Harvard Medical School
200 Longwood Ave., WAB 536
Boston, MA 02115
- Sean’s office- Armenise 545C (note: the 5th floor of Armenise is contiguous with the 4th floor of WAB)
- Main lab- Warren Alpert 460
- Main fish room- Warren Alpert 473
- Microscopy suite- Warren Alpert 465
- Quarantine fish room- Goldenson 119
- By subway (T): The closest is to take the Green Line E to “Longwood Medical Area” or if you are willing to walk a bit further then take the Green Line D to “Longwood Station”.
- By shuttle: From Harvard Square in Cambridge take the M2 shuttle to the Longwood Quad
- By car: Google Map it- The closest parking garage is at Children’s Hospital (300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA. See bottom map)
- You will need to go through the security checkpoint once you arrive to get into the Quad buildings. If you do not have a Harvard ID then you may need to call me upon your arrival to get through security at 617-432-7441.